Digital health technologies are here to stay …
Digital health will continue gaining support and momentum empowering citizens and building. We’ve seen during the pandemic the crucial role of technology in delivering virtual care and how telemedicine was established as a major component of delivering care. Going forward, digital will play a pivotal role in the design, delivery and innovation of health and care.
As a result of the pandemic, healthcare systems around the world will continue to invest in and reimagine healthcare to ensure that telemedicine and other digital health technologies are improved and adapted to emerging regulations and ever-changing patient demand.
The evolving digital health landscape will continue gaining support and momentum in empowering citizens and building a healthier society through the greater use of digital products in the sector.
The Business Post’s 2022 Smart Health Summit will take a deep dive into the practical implementation of digital healthcare solutions. We’ll explore how data insights and technology are being used to improve care, access and user experience following the impact of Covid19.
Presentations and discussion sessions at our event will showcase digital tools that are innovating service design, supporting integration, improving population health management and reducing health inequalities.
We are back in Croke Park in-person this year, so join us at this forum for health and care professionals to learn from successful adoptions and practical implementations of digital health and care.
Topics will include:
- Using digital services to enable successful integration
- Improving interoperability to address fragmented care
- Putting user experiences at the heart of digital services design and giving patients greater control over their care, minimising digital exclusion
- The role of technology in meeting the wider challenges facing the HSE as it grapples with elective care backlogs and the impact of Covid19
- Pill or App? New tools for healthcare
- Deploying digital health tools within large, complex health systems: key considerations for adoption and implementation
- Deep dive roundtable topics:
– Transforming the model of general practice
– How AI & smart wearables will shape the patient journey
– Future of digital hospitals
– Population health: Leveraging data and analytics for preventative care
– Information governance and privacy protection
Who will attend?
- Digital healthcare leaders and decision-makers
- Decision-makers in health and care management and delivery
- Clinicians, GPs and practice managers
- Healthcare service providers
- Health technology solution providers
Healthcare Economist, UCC
“An Excellent conference. Very interesting, relevant and timely”
Director of Nursing, St. John’s Hospital, Limerick
“Informative and inspiring. I will explore ways for my hospital to work more collaboratively with primary care practitioners”
Engagement & Delivery Lead, Informatics Directorate, St. James’s Hospital
“I would like to compliment you and your team on a very informative and well organised event-thanks and well done”
Director of Innovation & Healthcare, GS1
“… an excellent line-up of speakers! A number of people commented on this to me. I couldn’t believe how well all the content flowed together and all the speakers were very on message! Thanks again for the opportunity and well done all!
Our Tickets and Pricing
EARLY BIRD TICKET
- Plus VAT
Our valued partners for this event:
This summit is organised by iQuest & Business Post LIVE. If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: